The conference is taking place at ZRC SAZU, Novi trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana.
Conference fee and payment details
The conference fee is:
- 40 EUR if you are planning to attend the conference only for one day (discounted price for students, retired or unemployed is 30 EUR) and
- 70 EUR if you are planning to attend the conference for two days (discounted price for students, retired or unemployed is 50 EUR).
The conference fee includes lunch, coffee and snack during breaks, the book of abstracts and a monograph containing the papers from the last year’s conference.
Registration for the conference is possible until 2nd September, the registration fee should be paid until 6th September. Details about the payment will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in the registration form.
In case of cancellation of your attendance at the conference, the conference fee reimbursement process is as follows:
- for cancellations by 17th August 2019: full reimbursement of the conference fee.
- for cancellations by 10th September 2019: 50% reimbursement of the conference fee.
- for cancellations in the last week prior to the conference (from September 11, 2019, to September 19, 2019) there is no refund of the conference fee.
Travel, accommodation, subsistence and congress fee to the first 20 active non-Slovene participants, who will submit their proposals and whose proposals will be accepted for presentation, will be reimbursed after submission of all the invoices. The selection will be based on ensuring a balanced representation across all educational sectors.
All costs (travel, accommodation and subsistence, congress fee) for 20 active participants from the Erasmus+ eligible non-Slovenian countries that will submit their proposals and will be accepted for presentation will be reimbursed after submission of all the invoices.
Expenses (2-night hotel accommodation, travel and subsistence costs) will be covered (accommodation and subsistence) and reimbursed (travel) to one person per paper. Selected active participants will be notified by the organisers (CMEPIUS) on their selection before May 30th when they will also receive further details on their travel and accommodation arrangements.